Friday, March 12, 2010

Turquoise, Tis The Color of The Season


I love turquoise. It's such a fun color and can be paired with so many other colors. I love working with the turquoise shades and was so happy to know it is the "In Color" for Spring and Summer.

Turquoise can be so many different shades of color. Some more green and some more blue. I rather like this set of beads. Different shapes, different shades but truly fun.

The wind has blown this week and brought horrible dust storms with it. My little studio just rocked and rocked but I kept right on melting glass. Today I even managed to plant tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and strawberries. Should have purchased some squash and bell pepper but maybe I still have time to plant it. I just hope the poor little plants survive the wind. I need to figure out how to set up some protection that wouldn't blow into the next county.

The Rattlesnake Roundup is in Sweetwater this weekend. Wish they would round them up and haul them off this place. I heard they had gathered over 2,000 of the critters for the festivities. You would think that would about clear them out of the country but sadly there are still plenty left.

From turquoise to rattlesnakes but it's all part of the season here on Valley Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment