Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Teen


My blog today is devoted to a very special young lady! My Granddaughter MacKenzie!

Today is my granddaughter's 13th birthday! She is finally a teenager! Of course I have already called her to say Happy Birthday and to see how it feels to be a teenager. She says it doesn't feel a bit different but I think her Mom and Dad are already feeling the strain! LOL

Here special day is starting out with a soccer game. (She plays competative soccer and those games can get a bit wild.) Then she is off to have her favorite Subway for lunch and then somewhere special for dinner, I think I forgot to ask where she was going. There will be lots of calls from family and friends so she will have a busy day. Her new cell phone will be ringing and the text messages will be flying!

Happy Birthday Sweetie. Your NaNa loves you very much.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday MacKenzie!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MacKenzie, I hope your birthday is the best ever!! You are a lovely young woman!!! Greetings from Oregon.

    ReplyDelete