Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heading To New Mexico


I'm heading to Albuquerque, New Mexico in the morning! It's Spring Break time for the school where my son teaches and where my granddaughter attends. So I'm going out to spend Spring Break with them. It just so happens that BeadFest Santa Fe is this weekend as well and we plan to take the new commuter train over to Santa Fe for a couple of days of that. Then the following weekend is the Gem and Mineral Show and we hope to attend that as well. I am so excited! It has been a couple of years since I have been to a bead show. There are no bead shows near where I live so I feel a bit bead deprived! LOL

The picture I'm showing is one that was taken from my son's back yard a couple of years ago. I don't know if there is snow from this year on The Sandia Mountains but I can tell you they are beautiful with or without snow. It's so nice to go outside and have such a beautiful view while drinking my morning coffee.

I hope to have lots of wonderful pictures to share when I get back to Texas.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great vacation! Beads and grandkids... sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, What a beautiful photo. I hope you are having a blast!!! I just gave your blog an award. Check my blog to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen, WHEN are you coming home? I miss you!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete