Saturday, March 28, 2009

Home Again

It's good to go on a little trip and visit relatives but, it's also good to get back home!

My road trip was fairly uneventful, which is a good thing. I think I chose wonderful travel days as I seemed to be about the only vehicle on the highway. I love that. The weather was beautiful and Bead Fest Santa Fe was awesome. I love Santa Fe but didn't get any pictures! I did manage to gift several folks with beads I had made and had some lovely conversations with fellow beaders.

My son, granddaughter and I took a little tour of some pueblo ruins that are near Albuquerque. I'll post a few pictures of those once I get them off the camera.

I spent a little time on the torch yesterday but nothing promising came from it. Having been gone for about three weeks it seems like I am in a learning mode all over again. I'll try again on Monday and hopefully get back in the groove real soon. I feel the need to make some beads in bold, bright colors. Hopefully I'll have something to share in the bead department real soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have you back with us!!! :) Glad you got to enjoy Bead Fest! One can never complain about hanging out with fellow bead addicts! :)

    ReplyDelete