Saturday, June 6, 2009

Abstract Again!


I just had to do it one more time! Here is another abstract design bead with a matching bead bail. This time I tried some enamels on the background. Not having a clue about what I was doing I think they came out rather well.

I haven't wired this set up and think I will list it as is so someone else can have a go at it.

I really like making the focals with matching bails but I think I'll try my hand at florals next time.

I have spent the past couple of days at my parents home visiting with The Uncles. One lives in California, one in Phoenix and one in Texas. We so rarely get to see each other and that is sad as we were very close as children. My mother was the oldest child so I have uncles who are very close to my age. This makes them a bit more like the brothers I never had. It was a wonderful visit and I feel so special to have these three fellows in my life.

I can't believe it is June. School is out for that age group. Folks are planning vacation trips. I'm not sure what my summer will bring but I'm looking forward to each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. Gwen, I'm loving your abstract pieces! Very different and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete