Friday, August 28, 2009

Rain Drops


I'm loving this Double Helix Psyche glass! I can actually get it to strike beautiful colors. That doesn't always happen when I spend the dollars on the DH glass. So, when I break down and spend the coins I often leave it in the glass rack because I don't want to waste it. How silly is that!

I also learned that I need to mark the DH rods so I don't confuse them with something else! Psyche looks black in rod form so naturally I grabbed up that rod thinking I had black and started to make a base bead! My frugal little purchase of Psyche wouldn't go very far making a set of round beads and I certainly couldn't sell them for what the rod of glass cost! Must be more careful from now on.

These are listed in my Etsy Shop and they are looking for a new home. Check it out at www.valleycreekstudio.etsy.com.

As an added note, we still haven't gotten any rain. But, the good news is the temps didn't make it to 100F today!

No comments:

Post a Comment