Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Other Bracelet


Geez, tomorrow seems to have taken a wrong turn and it has been almost a week since I said I would "show you the other seed bead bracelet tomorrow". Here it is and all listed in my Etsy Shop as well. The other one sold and the buyer requested a second one so I've been busy chasing those tiny little beads. As I was finishing the bracelet I panicked as I was two beads short but, I found the two I needed under the couch cushion.

I spent a good amount of time today adding new things to the shop. I'm adding finished jewelry for quick and easy holiday shopping. I have some fun flower disks ready to be placed on some hand dyed silk ribbons. Just waiting for the postal lady to deliver the ribbons. I love using silk ribbons as necklaces.

We actually got some good rain here on Valley Creek today. The poor dogs got soaking wet before I realized it was raining. Then I got soaking wet getting them over to their little cabin. Small price to pay for some much needed rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment