Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Storms of Life

I must admit we have had a few storms in our life over the last couple of months. In fact I think we could officially be declared hurricane status! These are storms of a personal kind rather than those that Mother Nature conjures up for us. This type storm doesn't go away over night but you do get through them. It takes lots of prayer and patience but they do pass.

So, I was digging through the bead box and contemplating what I might do with beads that no one seemed to want. I have loved this "tornado" bead since I made it and could never figure out why some creative soul couldn't see it's artistic value. As I was turning this bead in my hand it came to me that it represented the life storms we have been going through. With that thought I dug out the silver wire and created a "life" symbol and attached the storm bead. I rather like the creation and it seems to bring peace to my mind. I hope you enjoy it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Gwen and I hope life has found a calm place for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece! Inspiring and beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete