Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girlie Bird


I don't use pink glass very often as it can sometimes be difficult to work with but, it seemed to be in a good mood when I chose it for this little bird. I rather like her and think she has a bit of a tie dyed look. This little girl is a combination of techniques from several different tutorials I have been trying out lately. I so appreciate the lampworkers who share their knowledge.

I received a couple of new presses today and I can't wait to give them a try. I have also been working on a couple of ideas that I think will make fun jewelry. The prototypes have come out rather good so I'll continue to move forward. I'm hoping to have some exciting new things to share later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Gwen, I love her. She is adorable with her tie dye dress and cute little crest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Love the crest and her beautiful pink tye-dye body.

    ReplyDelete